‘Tis the season to be a pumpkin!
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup of pumpkin puree
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl until it becomes a smooth, lightly brown mixture.
- Pour it into a 13 x 9 pan and spread evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 min
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of sifted powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- While the cake is baking, prepare the cream cheese frosting.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until they create a smooth paste.
- After the cake has cooled down, spread the frosting on top.
This is one of my favorite fall recipes. It is a quick and simple cake, yet it is very delicious. It is perfect for someone who is just starting their baking journey. However, I highly recommend it to everyone. Let me know in the comments how you like it.