1.5 cups of flour
2 egg yolks
1/2 teaspoon of heavy cream
1 stick of butter
Pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients with your hands until they are well combined
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min in a round tart pan
3-5 cloves of garlic
14 oz (400 g) of frozen spinach
6 oz (170g) of feta cheese
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of salt and pepper
While the crust is baking…
- Place garlic on a warm pan and let it become a little golden.
- Add the partly thawed spinach and cook on medium heat until the water evaporates and it is soft.
- Take it off the stove.
- While it is still warm, add the eggs, feta, and the spices.
- Mix it well, and put it in the baked crust.
Now, it is ready to eat!
This is a delicious dinner tart that serves 2-4 people. It is a healthy and quick dinner idea that is done in about 30 min. It is something that is a unique idea and combines the flavors of spinach, garlic, and feta which go beautifully together.